Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fall Decor

I finally finished up my Fall decorations!  Better late than never, right?!  If you read my post "Fall Decor Inspiration" HERE you know that I wanted to use painted wine bottles, dried branches, pumpkins, and a burlap banner to jazz up my mantle for Fall!

Finished Product


I love walking in the door and being greeted by this lovely Fall mantle!  


Painted Wine Bottles


These wine bottles are my FAVORITE part of the mantle!  I used acrylic bronze paint to cover the bottles (after cleaning and removing the labels), and I used these lovely labels from Dazzle Expressions Chevron Printable HERE



What do you know I had ANOTHER wine bottle lying around dying to be painted!!  I love this candy corn painted wine bottle!

Easy Twine Vase


I've seen this idea for a vase all over Pinterest.  I used a empty oatmeal container, twine, and hot glue.


I painted the inside of the vase light brown and added a few marbles for weight around the dried flowers.  Considering that this vase cost next to nothing I am pretty happy with the turnout.

Thankful Banner


I purchased the last three sheets of burlap at Michaels and was hoping it would be enough to make a  banner.  As I'd feared it was not nearly enough :(  I am super "Thankful"  for Sweetly Scrapped and her FREE burlap printable banner. Free Burlap Printable HERE Can you believe this is paper?!?!


Happy Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!