Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sampson's Birthday Party



Every year we celebrate Sampson and Charlies birthday, but usually it's just the four of us.  This is the first year I decided to throw Sampson a birthday party, and I am SO glad I did!  We all (humans and dogs) had so much fun!


Sampson was not a fan of his party hat, but he let me get a few pics of him wearing it!  





I used these invitations I found at Tiny Prints Command Celebration Invitations


EVITE also has adorable dog party invitations.  Here are a few of my favorites, and you can search for more dog invitations HERE





The party was simple and low key, there were 8 humans and 4 dogs.  The humans ate tortilla chips (served in a large dog bowl), guacamole, hot "dogs", french fries and dog bone cupcakes. 




The dogs ate pupcakes from Three Dog Bakery, all of the dogs EXCEPT the birthday boy devoured them :-( Sampson's pupcake ended up a crumbled mess after I tried to break it apart and feed it to him.  While Sampson might not have understood the concept of a birthday party he certainly had a great time!  He loved all the attention he received from his party guests!  At the end of the night he was partied out...this is how I found him seconds after I put him on our bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!