Thursday, February 27, 2014

Rain, rain go away! Come again another day (When I have Hunter Wellingtons!)

The weather was rainy and gloomy this morning in Southern California, and I trudged through puddles with my UGG sweater boots (I know now, NOT a good idea!)  When I made my way back home my feet were wet and cold!  I couldn't help being envious of the ladies I saw out and about in their amazing Hunter Wellies!!

To die for! I definitely did not look this cute in the rain today!





 I am in love with red rain boots!

If I decide to splurge and purchase a pair of Hunter's (for the next time it rains...six months from now) I will probably go with black, there are so many cute ways to wear them.



 



 
The rain is supposed to be even worse tomorrow, so I wish I had these adorable rain boots in my closet!  But since I don't, I guess that's a good excuse to stay in, keep my feet dry and read a good book!  What do you think of rain boots?  Are Hunter Wellingtons worth the $$? Are there other more affordable options for cute rain boots?  I'd love to hear from you!  Leave a comment or email me at allthingsmelissaann@yahoo.com


2 comments:

  1. I have been lusting over Hunter's for a long time but just can't bring myself to spend the money. There is a target version for $45 but I'm nervous that they won't be exactly what I want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mandy! Thanks for reading :) I just looked Target's rain boots, they are adorable, and I LOVE all of their color options! For anyone else looking for affordable rain boots these are "online only" at Target.
      http://www.target.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/p/women-s-classic-knee-high-rain-boots/-/A-14353592

      Delete

Let me know what you think!