Sunday, September 8, 2013

Apple Pie Smoothie

It is an understatement when I say I am beyond ready for falls arrival!  I was hoping that with our recent move we would be lucky enough to escape the miserable summer heat!  Unfortunately, it seems like we brought the Texas heat with us to So Cal :( I can't wait to wrap myself up in cozy sweaters and leggings, enjoy chilly morning runs, and savor all of the yummy food that goes along with fall.  Since the summer weather seems to be sticking around a bit longer, I will appreciate beach time and warm days; however, this smoothie did bring me a bit closer to the wonderful flavors of fall!  It is no secret that I LOVE smoothies, and being that apple pie is my favorite fall treat, this one is no exception.  I am on a mission to turn all of my favorite fall treats into smoothies!


Ingredients

1 banana
1 apple (I used Golden Delicious)
1/2 c Vanilla Almond Milk
1/3 c Vanilla Coconut Milk Yogurt
1/4 c Granola
few dashes of cinammon
handful of ice cubes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!