Monday, May 20, 2013

Ironman Texas Weekend

My husband is a triathlete and raced Ironman Texas this weekend in The Woodlands.  We traveled to The Woodlands on Thursday and enjoyed a long weekend of sun and Ironman festivities.  For those that don't know, an Ironman is a grueling endurance race in which athletes complete a 2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike ride and a 26.2 mile marathon.  Men and women of all ages train for and race in Ironman, this is the third race my husband has completed and each time I am left feeling proud and inspired.  Here are some of my favorite shots from the weekend.

 Joey showing off his muscles :)

Enjoying the pre-race banquet

 Storing extra calories the night before the race (he loves food can you tell!)

 All smiles :)

 Finishing Ironman!


Beyond proud of you Love!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!