Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Who am I?

Welcome to All Things Melissa Ann!  I am a wife, a dog mom and an earth conscience animal lover, I currently live in Los Angeles but am originally from Texas.

You might have discovered my little space on the Internet through a search for vegan recipes, cruelty free products or its possible I've made you feel obligated to read (Hi Mom)!  Regardless of why you are here, thank you for reading. I want you to know that you inspire me, your interest in a more compassionate way of living gives me faith, and keeps my hope alive that one day animals won't be the largest group of forgotten victims in our society.

I took a break from blogging because I was lost and uninspired, it took me a while, but I'm back! I hope you find inspiration here!

I'd love to hear from you - Allthingsmelissaann@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!