Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Pumpkin!!

Fall in So Cal is turning out to be not so "fall like", despite the fact that it feels like summer outside I am still craving anything and everything pumpkin!  I've made these delicious pumpkin muffins HERE, almost every week since mid October, and have been enjoying Duncan Donuts Pumpkin Spice coffee every morning!  I've scoured Pinterest for pumpkin recipes, and wanted to share a few that look amazing.



Considering that the high is almost 90 degrees on Wednesday, I will definitely be enjoying my pumpkin on ice!  The Pistachio Project has several yummy looking pumpkin recipes including this Pumpkin Spice Smoothie HERE.

I LOVE how easy this Pumpkin Butternut Squash Bake looks from Skinny Mom HERE.  I think this will be a perfect side for Thanksgiving!




If the weather continues to be this warm, I think we will be eating this tasty looking Pumpkin Parfait HERE instead of warm pumpkin pie.



Pumpkin Chili!?!? Yes, please!  Lisa at Snack Girl you are a genius, and I can't wait to try this recipe! HERE



I'd love to hear how you've been enjoying pumpkin this fall!  Leave a comment or email me at AllthingsMelissaAnn@yahoo.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think!